New Church Office Hours
We are happy to announce that church offices at all our sites are now open on the following days/times for things like individual meetings with staff or dropping off items:
Carmel: Monday-Friday, 9 am - 2 pm
Fishers: Tuesday & Thursday, 9 am - 12 pm
Indy: Monday & Wednesday, 9 am - 12 pm
Group meetings like weekly Bible studies, Senior Lunches, Sewing for Missions, etc., will not gather at our sites until September. We are, however, accepting requests to schedule meetings and reserve rooms for activities taking place on or after September 14.
Before visiting, please read through the church building and worship guidelines listed below. These guidelines are based on the state of Indiana’s guidelines for health protocols in places of worship, as well as our own safety precautions. We ask that you understand and follow these as you enter our facility.
- If you are ill or symptomatic, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER.
- When entering a church building during office hours, please check in with the receptionist at the Welcome Desk (Carmel door 6 & Fishers) or the church office (Indy).
- Those 65 and older, or those who have an underlying at-risk health condition, should consider staying at home.
- Those entering the building must cover their mouth and nose with a mask from the time they arrive until the time they leave.
- Please interact with one another from a distance of six feet, both indoors and outdoors.
We thank you for your understanding as we take this cautious approach to reopening our sites. We will continue to evaluate access to our offices throughout the summer. For more information, please contact Director of Administration Craig Huffman (click here to email, or call 317.814.4252).