Welcome to our information page for our Fishers & Indy sites Play Areas!
Fishers Indoor Play Area
Located at 13450 E. 116th St, Fishers IN.
HOURS: Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 1 PM and 2:30-6 PM
- WANT UPDATES? Get updates on Fishers Play Area wait time, schedule changes, closings, and more by liking our Facebook page:
- SING & PLAY: First Tuesday of the month from 10-10:30 AM in our education hallway. Join us for songs, a story, crafts, games, and snacks. No need to sign up, just show up!
- STORYTIME: Every Friday from 10-10:30 AM in our education hallway. Join us for a story, crafts, games, and snacks. No need to sign up, just show up!
- DONUTS & DADS: 1st and 3rd Saturdays from 8:30-10:30 AM. Dads and kids up to age 12, both from our congregation and community, are invited to join us on a Saturday morning. Take the kids out for the morning while you connect with other dads... and give moms a morning off, too. PLEASE NOTE: These Saturday morning gatherings are a special time for just dads (or grandpas, uncles) and kids. We want to provide men a place to foster connections with other dads in the community. We certainly invite moms and other caregivers and kids during the week!
- Questions? Contact Play Area Coordinator Becca Hartmann (click here to email).
Indy Indoor Play Area
Located at 2837 E. New York St., Indianapolis IN.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9 AM - Noon
- Questions? Contact Pastor Jason Taber (click here to email).
About our Indoor Play Areas
At Cornerstone we care about fostering strong families and want to offer a safe, fun, year-round place for all types of families to have fun together. Our Play Areas are safe, indoor playgrounds designed for kids age birth to 12 years old, with a special space for children 3 and under. We hope you’ll join us soon to run, jump, climb and play at a Cornerstone Play Area
Children need to wear socks at all times during play, and also need to be accompanied by an adult 18 years old or older (parent, grandparent, caregiver, babysitter) at all times while on the premises.
Play Area FAQs
Do I have to belong to Cornerstone to play?
No! We welcome all members of the community to enjoy this space!
How much does it cost?
The Play Areas are FREE!
What do I bring?
Please bring socks for both your children and you, as we require everyone wear socks while playing. You are also welcomed to bring snacks and enjoy them in one of the designated areas outside the play areas.
How long can we play?
If there is not a wait list to play, you can stay as long as you like. If we have a wait, we ask that you play for no more than 30 minutes, so others can have a chance.
Can I rent the play area for a birthday party?
Sorry, but we are unable to accommodate birthday parties or hold the space for large groups.
If you have any questions about our Play Areas, or are looking for ways we can support you family in other ways, please contact: