Co-Ed Bible Studies
8-8:30 am (ongoing)
- Location: Zoom only study
- First Things First: We will meet together via Zoom and reflect on the sermon text for the upcoming Sunday. All invited!
- Leader: Pastor Scott Giger (for the Zoom link email )
7-8:15 pm (Sept. 27 thru Oct. 11)
- Location: Fishers, classroom N
- This? (A Couples Bible Study on Marriage): This is an opportunity to grow in our romantic relationships with one another. Who doesn’t want that? We will spend some time discussing things that are critical to healthy Christian relationships like communication, forgiveness and establishing good habits. Come and participate—be a blessing to each other and to others who come.
- Leaders: Pastor Scott & Kate Giger
9:30-10:30 am (begins Sept. 7)
- Location: Carmel, room 100 and on Zoom
- International Bible Study: Read a book of the Bible with us in your home language and discuss in English.
- Leader: Jan Heimann (for the Zoom link, email
6:30-7:30 pm (begins Sept. 8)
- Location: Carmel, room 102 and by Zoom
- Adult Wednesday Evening Bible Study (formerly “LifeLight”): Jesus: A Study on the Words of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, is a parallel look at all four gospels. In this class, participants do weekly lessons ahead of time, then grow in their understanding of God’s Word from the discussions that follow in class. This Bible study meets in-person and includes a Zoom component, so you can participate from anywhere.
- Leaders: Don Hawes, Jennifer Behm, & Chuck Mihalik (for the Zoom link, email )
7-8:30 pm (ongoing)
- Location: Centerpoint Brewing Company (1125 E. Brookside Ave, Indianapolis – in Circle City Industrial Complex just north of 10th St.)
- Bibles & Beer: Lessons are based around the theme of the week’s sermon. This takes place of the Indy site Sunday morning class, but anyone can join us! You can come between 6-7 pm, order food from outside, and just hang out before our study.
- Leader: Pastor Victor Minetola
12:30-1:30 pm (ongoing)
- Location: Carmel, Senior Lounge
- New Testament Book by Book: Open discussion and sharing on each verse or group of verses.
- Leader: Dean Derby