Co-Ed Bible Studies
To join one of these studies, CLICK HERE! (If a study isn't listed, that means you can just show up to the class!)
These studies meet weekly, unless otherwise indicated.
8-8:30 AM (begins Oct. 3)
- Location: Zoom only study
- First Things First: We will meet together via Zoom and reflect on the sermon text for the upcoming Sunday. All invited!
- Leader: Pastor Scott Giger (for the Zoom link, CLICK HERE)
1:00-2:00 PM (begins Oct. 3)
- Location: Eagle Creek, Library
- God Works His Will Through Flawed Humans: This study picks up where the group ended last May in Genesis 37 (but you do not have to have attended last spring to be a part of the class this fall!).
- Leader: Robert Lucke
6:30-7:30 PM (begins Sept. 7)
Location: Carmel, room 100 and by Zoom
Wednesday Evening Bible Study - Prophecy: This study uses the CPH LifeLight series study. We'll examines Old Testament promises and the fulfillment of those promises in the New Testament, the School of Prophets, the end of the world, and much more. Class participants review the material during the week for in-class discussion while our three facilitators take turns leading the discussions. The class is open to adults of all ages, couples or singles, and all levels of Bible study experience, and you can attend in person, or via Zoom. If you would like to review a study guide or want the Zoom link, contact Don Hawes (317-431-8497).
Leaders: Don Hawes, Jennifer Behm, & Chuck Mihalik
6:30-8 PM (on hiatus - please check back!)
Location: Centerpoint Brewing Company (1125 E. Brookside Ave, Indianapolis – in Circle City Industrial Complex just north of 10th St.)
Bibles & Beer: Lessons are based around the theme of the week’s sermon.
1-2 PM (ongoing)
Location: Carmel, Senior Lounge
Old Testament Book by Book: We take turns reading a few paragraphs at a time, followed by open discussions and sharing opinions, views, etc. No workbook or homework required.
Leader: Dean Derby