Friday, September 23, 2022
CLC Carmel (Corner of Main St. & Gray Rd.)
Join us for this family evening of fellowship
with your friends & neighbors! Entry to the event is free!
- Delicious smoked pork and sauerkraut supper
- Beer Garden
- Fresh, smoked Grilliant brats by CLC disciple (and award-winning BBQ master!) Ernie Verbarg
- Soft pretzels “as big as your head”!
- Frankfurters, Johnsonville brats, pizza
- Music from INDY POLKAMOTION, Indy's favorite polka band! This Indy-based band has been performing for the last 33 years, performing music from around the world, and are excited to be joining us this year. Get ready to dance and sing to some great polka favorites, and celebrate our German heritage! Click here to find out more about the band!
- Kids’ activities: bounce houses, face painting, toddler games, and more!
- Photo area with fun cardboard cut-outs and props to make your own Bavarian-themed scene with family and friends
- Bingo for the whole family
- Costume contest (kids & adults): Dress in your best Bavarian garb!
Free events include Polka music & dancing, face painting, little kids bounce house, yard games, costume contest, & bingo. There is a charge for food, drinks, and some children's activities. Discounted tickets will be available through presale (coming soon) or full price at the event.
For a Schedule of the evening's events, CLICK HERE.
Tickets are now on sale!
CLICK HERE to order online
Tickets purchased online can be picked up at Will Call the night of the event. Keep your email receipt to collect your tickets. You can also purchase tickets at the event.
ATTENTION ACTIVE and RESERVE MILITARY: In appreciation of your service, CLC's Military Ministry would like to gift each military family with 30 tickets for Oktoberfest! Just present your Military ID at the presale ticket table any site on September 11 and 18, or at the ticket booth the day of the event.
Trying to figure out how many tickets to order? Download the Food and Activities price list by CLICKING HERE.
Volunteer for this amazing event
Did you know more than 2,000 people from the community come to our Oktoberfest? You can help make this year’s Oktoberfest the best one yet by signing up to volunteer. There are lots of ways to volunteer, and many shifts are just an hour or two, so you can volunteer AND enjoy the festivities. So join us! Serve, have fun, and get to know CLC disciples from all of our sites, as well as friends from our local community!
It’s so easy to register: Click on the link, below, and choose your volunteer job.
Donate a dessert
One of the favorite stops that people make at Oktoberfest is at the dessert table! From cakes to brownies to apple strudel, it's a must-go-to place. We want to be sure we have plenty, and are looking for people to donate specific desserts. If you would like to choose from a list of cakes to make, please SIGN UP HERE!
Seeking beverage donations
If you’re able to help with this donation, please donate only the brand and size listed below, for consistency. These may be dropped off at any site.
- Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Barq’s Root Beer – 12 oz. cans
- Ice Mountain water – 16 oz. bottles
Keep up-to-date with the latest Oktoberfest happenings! Join the Cornerstone Lutheran Oktoberfest Facebook page.
Questions? Please contact Oktoberfest Coordinators Kendall Rump (click here to email) or Lisa Rump (click here to email).