Ein Prosit der Gemütlichkeit!
(Ein Pro-sit der Ge-moot-lish-kite)
A toast to fellowship!
Join us on Friday, September 22, 2023, from 4-10 PM
CLC Carmel (Corner of Main St. & Gray Rd.)
A family evening of fellowship with friends & neighbors! Entry to the event is free!
- Delicious smoked pork and sauerkraut supper
- Beer Garden
- Fresh, smoked Grilliant brats by CLC disciple (and award-winning BBQ master!) Ernie Verbarg
- Soft pretzels “as big as your head”!
- Frankfurters, Johnsonville brats, pizza
- Music from INDY POLKAMOTION: This Indy-based band has been performing music from around the world for the last 33 years, and is excited to be joining us again this year. Get ready to dance and sing to some great polka favorites, and celebrate our German heritage! Click here to find out more about the band!
- Kids’ activities: bounce houses, face painting, toddler games, and more!
- Photo area with fun cardboard cut-outs and props to make your own Bavarian-themed scene with family and friends
- Bingo for the whole family
- Costume contest (kids & adults): Dress in your best Bavarian garb!
Free events include Polka music & dancing, little kids bounce house, yard games, costume contest, & bingo. There is a charge for food, drinks, and some children's activities. Discounted tickets will be available through presale (coming soon) or full price at the event.
Tickets are on sale online and you can order/pay by CLICKING HERE! Tickets will also be available during the event, and can be purchased with cash, check, or credit card.
ATTENTION ACTIVE and RESERVE MILITARY: In appreciation of your service, CLC’s Military Ministry would like to gift each military family with 30 tickets for Oktoberfest! Just present your Military ID at the presale ticket table at any site (see dates/locations, above), or at the ticket booth the day of the event.
Parking for Oktoberfest is available at the following locations:
- CLC Carmel South Lot (by door 1)
- Christ Community Church Parking Lot (across Grey Road)
- Take the Oktoberfest shuttle! Park at the Carmel-Clay Educational Services Center (5201 East Main Street) and be shuttled directly to the event. This is the option with the least amount of walking!
- Handicapped parking: On the north side of our building, between doors 5 & 6.
Nearly 2,500 people from the community come to our Oktoberfest, and as you can imagine, it takes an army of volunteers to put this amazing event on! We still have several volunteer spots to fill, especially in the areas of decorating, serving German dinner in the gym, ticket sales at the ticket booth outside, volunteer check-in, grill tent, set up, tear down, and more. Many shifts are just an hour or two, so you can volunteer AND enjoy the festivities! Please sign up at our Oktoberfest Volunteer Page (click here).
Keep up-to-date with the latest Oktoberfest happenings! Join the Cornerstone Lutheran Oktoberfest Facebook page.