Friday, September 23, 2022
CLC Carmel (Corner of Main St. & Gray Rd.)
Join us for this family evening of fellowship
with your friends & neighbors! Entry to the event is free!
- Delicious smoked pork and sauerkraut supper
- Beer Garden
- Fresh, smoked Grilliant brats by CLC disciple (and award-winning BBQ master!) Ernie Verbarg
- Soft pretzels “as big as your head”!
- Frankfurters, Johnsonville brats, pizza
- Music from INDY POLKAMOTION, Indy's favorite polka band! This Indy-based band has been performing for the last 33 years, performing music from around the world, and are excited to be joining us this year. Get ready to dance and sing to some great polka favorites, and celebrate our German heritage! Click here to find out more about the band!
- Kids’ activities: bounce houses, face painting, toddler games, and more!
- Photo area with fun cardboard cut-outs and props to make your own Bavarian-themed scene with family and friends
- Bingo for the whole family
- Costume contest (kids & adults): Dress in your best Bavarian garb!
Free events include Polka music & dancing, face painting, little kids bounce house, yard games, costume contest, & bingo. There is a charge for food, drinks, and some children's activities. Discounted tickets will be available through presale (coming soon) or full price at the event.
Tickets will go on sale soon!
CLC disciples: We need you!
The Oktoberfest committee is hard at work planning this great event, and they need your help, too! The volunteer sign up link will be ready soon with many opportunities to serve, have fun, and get to know CLC disciples from all of our sites, as well those from our local community!
Keep up-to-date with the latest Oktoberfest happenings! Join the Cornerstone Lutheran Oktoberfest Facebook page.