Friday, September 24, 2021
CLC Carmel (Corner of Main St. & Gray Rd.)
Join us for this family evening of fellowship
with your friends & neighbors! Entry to the event is free!
- Delicious smoked pork and sauerkraut supper
- Beer Garden
- Fresh, smoked bratwurst by Ernie Verbarg of Grilliant Foods
- Soft pretzels “as big as your head”!
- Frankfurters, Johnsonville brats, pizza
- Music from “The Johnny Wagner Band”, featuring traditional Polka songs (and more!)—This Chicago-based band always has the audience singing, laughing and dancing to the sounds of some great Polka favorites. Get ready for yodeling, Swiss Alphorn (a 15 foot traditional horn from the mountains of Switzerland), Austrian cowbells, Ein Prosit and "The Schnitzelbank Song"! Click here to hear samples of their music
- Kids’ activities: Face painting, balloon artist, bounce houses
- Photo area with fun cardboard cut-outs and props to make your own Bavarian-themed scene with family and friends
- Bingo for the whole family
- Costume contest (kids & adults): Dress in your best Bavarian garb!
Free events include Polka music & dancing, face painting, little kids bounce house, children’s puppet show, yard games, costume contest, & bingo. There is a charge for food, drinks, and some children's activities. Discounted tickets will be available through presale (coming soon) or full price at the event (cash only).
Tickets now on sale!
You can now purchase tickets ahead of time online -- CLICK HERE to order online! (Online orders will be available for pickup the day of the event at the Will Call tent.) Tickets will also be available at the event.
ATTENTION ACTIVE and RESERVE MILITARY: In appreciation for your service, CLC's Military Ministry would like to give each military family 30 tickets for Oktoberfest! Just present your Military ID at the presale ticket table at Carmel and Fishers on September 12 and 19, or at the ticket booth the day of the event.
Download the Food and Activities price list by CLICKING HERE.
Volunteer & donation opportunities
VOLUNTEERING: You can help make this year’s Oktoberfest the best one yet by signing up to volunteer. There are lots of ways to volunteer, and many shifts are just an hour or two, so you can volunteer AND enjoy the festivities! It’s so easy to register: Click on the link, below, and choose your volunteer job.
Find out more about volunteering by clicking on the image (video), below.
DONATIONS: Would you like to help the Oktoberfest by donating cases of soda or water? We are looking for 12 oz. cans (this size only, please) of any Coke or Pepsi products, as well as 16.9 oz. water bottles (this size only, please). Please place your donations at:
- Carmel: inside door 6, under the workroom windows
- Fishers: at the Welcome Desk
Keep up-to-date with the latest Oktoberfest happenings! Join the Cornerstone Lutheran Oktoberfest Facebook page.
Questions? CLICK HERE to email the coordinators.